Burda MORE International Trainee Programme
Kick-start your career with the Burda MORE International Trainee Programme and excel in Managing Opportunities, Responsibilities, and Excellence. We support talented graduates on their journey to become leaders in the fascinating media and technology sectors. Build a worldwide network of peers while working on core strategy initiatives in four international markets.
Hubert Burda Media, headquartered in Offenburg and Munich, Germany, is one of the largest media enterprises in Europe. The BurdaInternational network covers 17 countries on three continents, and serves over 200 million consumers around the globe. We excite our customers with magazines, online platforms, apps, podcasts and events hosted by our market-leading brands. We are constantly on the lookout for new business opportunities - this is why we are investing in new talent through the Burda MORE International Trainee Programme.
Burda International Poland is a part of Hubert Burda Media, and for 30 years creates and develops media market in Poland. We are changing to respond changing technological and content expectations of our customers, readers and users.
We are the only company with a full thematic portfolio of over 60 products, including magazines and digital products. We are also a publisher of bestseller books, children's collections, Custom Publishing magazines and an organizer of prestigious events. With the unique content we create, we reach over 23 million people every month.
The Burda MORE International Trainee Programme
MORE is an 18-month trainee programme with three international rotations. In addition to challenging projects, seminars and coaching, you will take part in prestigious events to grow your network across the Burda group. Throughout the entire programme you will partner with a mentor from senior management to promote your personal and professional development.
The programme will start on 01.01.2021
You will experience three multi-month placements abroad, with one stint at the BurdaInternational HQ in Munich, Germany. You will drive core strategic initiatives in the fields of Digital Transaction & Advertising, Product Development & Brand Management, and Technology. The rotations and projects will be tailored towards your interests and needs, in close coordination with your mentor and your HR partner of home country in Poland.
Our four Burda MORE host countries: Czech Republic, France, Thailand, United Kingdom.
- foster cross-cultural relationships.
- be paired with a mentor on executive level who supports you in your personal and professional development.
- personally experience different companies and business models, different working cultures and lifestyles.
- perform on challenging strategic projects and tight deadlines.
- develop an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- receive a competitive compensation package.
- personally grow through several seminars, coaching and Burda events.
- have the perspective to start a full-time position with BurdaInternational Poland after your traineeship
- are ready to tackle new challenges and burn with curiosity.
- are self-starters and straight-shooters.
- excel in uncharted territory.
- have a master‘s degree in any field or a bachelor‘s degree plus experience in working in a commercial environment.
- are fluent in English and Polish.
To apply, all we need is…
...a short cover letter telling us why you are made for MORE andyour answer to the following question: What do you think the publishing market will look like in 10 years?
Convince us with your personality, experiences, and innovative ideas!
Since you are applying for an international programme, remember to submit your application in English.
If we like your application, we look forward to getting to know you even better:
- First of all, we are excited to meet you in person in a (Skype) interview.
- Once you have convinced us, you can demonstrate your numerical, verbal and logical skills in an online assessment.
- Finally, we will invite you to an assessment center which will give you the opportunity to convince us and become a MORE trainee.